The Spring-Summer issue of Links: Minority Research & Training is now available! With this issue, Links has gone green, becoming an online-only publication. Enjoy the same great content, including findings from health disparities research, profiles of current and emerging leaders in the field, and highlights from NIA training programs, and also look for new features—videos!—in upcoming issues.
The Spring-Summer issue includes:
- J Taylor Harden: A Passion for Supporting Young Researchers
- NIA Launches High School Partnership Program
- Racial Differences in Mortality: Beyond Socioeconomic Status
- Sidney M. Stahl Retires—Bids Farewell to Resource Centers for Minority Aging Research
- Enrolling Older African Americans in Research Registries: A Community Partnership Shows Promise
- What's New from NIA
New to Links? The twice-yearly newsletter is part of NIA’s initiative to address health disparities and support scientists representing underserved populations. Subscribing is easy. We also invite you to visit NIA’s Minority Aging and Health Disparities web page, where you’ll find information about the Health Disparities Research Persons Network, training opportunities, and more.